Canon Printers are used among various computer users because of its printing quality and performance speed. It is used by home users, offices or at other commercial places. It also supported with all the devices running on different operating systems like Windows and Mac. It has been launched with wired and wireless connectivity system. For Canon printer not responding Windows, users may invite the Canon Tech Support to deal with error.
The common issues that can be faced with these printers are like Software Installation, Driver Installation Issue, Printer Setup and Configuration, Wireless Networking concern, Driver Update and other problems, paper Jam error, Tune-up and Optimization etc. All the particular errors are fixed at a single dial under the direction and control of experts.
The Canon printer not working properly is a serious concern and it should be settled properly in the care of expert and professionals. They solve the issue in such a manner that it will not affect the other parts of the printers and remains the speed as it was. So, follow the instruction mentioned below to get rid out of these problems.
Here are some useful tips to fix the Canon printer not responding issue:
- Check that the printer is connected and it is turned on and if using the wireless printer, a wireless connection is required.
- Users can also restart the system and the printer as well.
- Customer may also set the Canon printer as a default printer of system.
- Change the USB port from the existing one.
Install the printer driver again:
- Firstly, visit at control panel tab
- After this, delete all the existing printers and drivers and support utilities.
- Then, need to restart the printer.
- Now, visit at the Canon support page then download & install the Canon printer driver.
- Configure it with all the steps required.
Check the Wireless Connection:
The Canon printer users can also check that the wireless connection is properly done and it is installed with Wi-Fi/router or the network access point. Customers can also use the Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi because the slow internet speed can also create the canon printer not responding problem.
Use the Up-to-date driver:
Users may not forget to update the Canon Printer driver regularly because using the outdated drivers can also create such issue.
The customers who have followed the above steps and facing the same problem they are required to get contacted with the tech experts so that they can fix the issue instantly. To connect with them just make a call at the Canon printer support phone number Australia which is only valid for Australian users. It is a toll free number with which exists 24×7 nonstop.